Bearing assemblies interchangeable with Warman® and other bearing assemblies.
Reduce your stock holding and minimise downtime with our bearing service exchange programme.
Exchange an old bearing assembly for a new or refurbished one at just 60% of the price of buying new; before that hot, noisy or high vibration bearing assembly fails. We can have a service exchange unit shipped to you, minimising downtime without increasing your stock holding; typically dispatched the same day.
Typical service exchange includes
- Complete Strip Down
- Bead Blast/Clean
- New Bearings
- New O Rings
- New Shims
- New Fasteners
- Run Test
- Two Pack Epoxy Coating
- Service Tag ID
- Test Certificate
- Laminated BOM sheets and GA Drawings
- Electronic (PDF) IOM Manuals
- Freight to and from your nominated Perth Metro dispatch depot
Features & Benefits
- Assembly under ideal workshop conditions minimises risk of premature failure of critical rotating pump components.
- Less waste and environmental impact; we reuse parts still within critical tolerances.
- Fewer components to stock in inventory
- Fully test run to guarantee reliability
- Our Service Exchange maximises pump uptime
- New design features available to combat corrosion and bearing failure
- Interchangeable components, compatible with existing pump designs
- Industry best practice bearing, grease and seal selection to ensure maximum life
- Overhaul is carried out without time pressure compromise
- Comprehensive overhaul condition reports provided
Service Exchange Hire
View our brochure
WARMAN® is a trademark and/or registered trademark of Weir Minerals Australia Ltd and Weir Group African IP Ltd.