FFF Australia have partnered with forge mills all over the world and deliver the highest quality superior strength metal parts, known as forgings, to Australia and other parts of Australasia.
Forgings are created using extreme force to press, hammer or squeeze cast metal ingots or billets to compress and then shape those parts closer to their final shape.
FFF offer rolled ring forging, closed die forging, open die forging, and cold heading forging in rough or finished machined parts.
- Carbon, alloy, stainless, nickel alloy, titanium
- Rings – up to 12m diameter and 100T
- Gearing – through hardened, single piece or angle cut rings
- Shafts- drive shafts, pinion shafts, crusher shafts, roll shafts, up to 100T
- Tube Sheets- fully machined and drilled
- Segments – for slew bearings and gears
- Kiln / Dryer / Digester Tyres – Up to 10m and 100T
- Bar- for industrial, marine and aerospace applications
- Shells – for pressure vessels and heat exchangers
- Precision finished machined forgings to customer requirements