FFF supply a full range of tube and pipe for a number of industries.
- Carbon, alloy, stainless, duplex, nickel alloy, titanium
- A179/192 Tube – specifically designed for superior corrosion resistance
- Seamless and welded tubing
- Precision high speed conveyor tubing (tight ovality and radial tolerances)
- Centrifugally spun cast tube
- U-bend tubing
- Tube end swaging, bevelling, bending (i/c 1 D bends)
- Stress relieving, normalising, solution annealing as required
- We now stock of A179/192 tube Perth – Contact us for sizes
In sugar, we supply tube for Evaporators, Juicer Heaters and Steam Boilers. In both seamless and welded in Carbon steel, stainless and nickel alloys. Ubending available for all tubes.
For Alumina, we designed tube in collaboration with leading metallurgical experts and have achieved a micro-structure with our A179 & A192 carbon tube that exceeds standard industry specifications and provides longer tube life together with reduced maintenance requirements. No other tube on the market provides the longevity or reliability in the highly corrosive H2SO4 environment encountered during the BAYER process for Alumina refining.